Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Impossible Calling


"For nothing is impossible with God." Luke 1:37

It can be done.

That thing that you feel God has called you to do, but you think it sounds absolutely crazy and out of your reach.

It is out of your reach...if you are doing it on your own.

But if you're doing it with God, it is most certainly possible.

God wants you to have faith in Him...not just that He exists (that's where faith begins), but that He is on your side and is leading you down a path to greater things.

The key is to take it one step at a time. Don’t worry about what tomorrow will look like; just focus on today. 

You may be years away from actually doing what God has called you into. You could be close to being there. Or...maybe you're already there and don't think that you can do this.

I have had the same dream since I was a kid, but I always thought it was out of my reach. If I keep looking at the big picture, it still seems impossible. However, I have seen what God has done in my life in the past year, and I believe that He will continue to grow me towards where He wants me to be.

It is the same for you.

God would not lead you to do something that you could not do with His help. There may be some days you are ready to quit, and other days where you love what you're doing and know you're right where you need to be.

No matter how you feel in the moment, God is always there, ready to help you with the next step.

What is the "impossible calling" you feel God has placed on your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment